Meowdemeow Knitting

Friday, August 25, 2006

At long last, I'm going to post about the wonderful Stitch N' Pitch game we went to on August 10th. Once again, I apologize for the not such great pictures, but you get the idea.

It was so much fun, even David had a good time!



Here I am knitting away on my sock. The guy in the background got dragged to the Stitch N' Pitch section by a family member, I think, and consistantly covered his face when someone brought out a camera.

Here we are--with many DPNs!


Hooray for Stitch N' Pitch. I can't wait for next year!


You've heard of Snakes on a Plane, right? But what about Cats in a Suitcase? Maybe it could be a sequel. This was the scene as David packed for Missouri last week. Don't they look menacing?



Despite my busy schedule lately, I have had time to create stuff. Take a look at this snazzy bag I made last week at Sugarbutterbex with the help of Jessica. It's an old Nields T-shirt that has lyrics from the song "Gotta Get Over Greta" on the back. Yes, this is how Greta the cat got her name. Anyway, it was pretty easy (easier than the pants--pictured here), and I think I can make presents for lots of people if I ever get my own sewing machine. Hooray!



I have more things to write about, but Blogger's not letting me put up more pictures at the moment.
Just you wait, my pretties!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rochee said...

See, SEEE??????? If you don't post consistantly i don't check consistantly!!! my whole life is skewed now that i'm 4 days late on posting a comment. HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH MY HEAD THAT WAY?????


Furries rock >: D

6:08 AM  
Blogger Thea said...

Cool Bag!

I'm going to Sugarbutter Bex for the sew basic class tomorrow. As of today I can't sew in a straight line.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Message from Greta:
Just give us what is in the bag miss and no one will get hurt.Empty the suitcase, gives us good and we will slowly walk away.

Greta also seconds Rochee's comments.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Rochee said...

POST SOMETHING!

I KNOW YOU DO STUFF!

even if you don't you are a perfectly talented writer.

MAKE SOMETHING UP FOR JOSH SAKE!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home