Meowdemeow Knitting

Friday, September 14, 2007

Knitting Confession

Just a quick post before we head back to The Illusionist.

I have knitted an entire sweater, but I seem to have misplaced most of the pieces I've knit. I know I'll find these pieces, but it's a clear sign that I need to do a lot more decluttering, as FLylady tells me to. As soon as I find the pieces, I do want to piece everything together. It'll be a lovely sweater.

Also, today I was working on the lace for my tuxedo tank from Interweave Knits. I was almost in tears because I had a kind of stressful day. I guess knitting can add to stress sometimes if you pick the wrong project at the end of a bad day. (K3tog on Size 2 needles with linen yarn on a loud, crowded tram heading slowly through downtown traffic? No wonder I was stressed!)

Also, I'm gearing up for two great crafty events this weekend. First, the Yarn Harlot will be at the Central Library downtown tomorrow at 2:00. Of course, I'm excited, but I'm also nervous about just what knitting project to bring. Second, I have Church of Craft at the Eagle Rock Coffee Table at 2:00 on Sunday. Should be a fun-filled crafty weekend.

Now, where did I put those sweater pieces?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rochee said...

Yeah! I haven't gotten a chance to ask how Saturday went, so I'll make sure to do so tomorrow. Hope you found the pieces to your sweater :)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Rochee said...

NO PICS OF CHINA YET???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

10:03 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Maybe you could knit some pieces to dry out CR?

wally t. (also his ma ape)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home